Friday, August 24, 2007

YesterYear

FYI - You can click on any image to get a more detailed view.













This is really the only picture of us all together when I was younger. I am 17 in this picture. Mark, Mike, Mike jr., Melody, Sue, Pop, and Mom.

--------------------















Where's Waldo ? (Mark). 1st grade at Freedom 7 Elementary School

---------------------













My favorite species. This was not the 1st dog in our family but it was the 1st dog that was really all mine. Her name was Tootsie. I stole her from some idiot that abused her. I am About 13 years old here.


--------------------------


















My brother Mike. This picture was taken in the late 80's about a year before he got brain cancer I think. This picture is taken on the Space Shuttle Booster Recovery Ship. He was a technician on the Space Shuttle program and went to sea to retrieve the boosters after launch.

-------------------------------














This is a picture I took of Mike when he got married. He and his wife Paula got marrried in 1977 at my dad's house. She is already pregnant at the wedding with Mike jr :)

--------------------

















Me and Mike jr. having breakfast.

-------------------------


















Your's truley at age 7.

---------------------------


















A couple years later.


----------------------------
















Florida State Champion. I shot competitive marksmanship for 20+ years.


-----------------------------------



















My wedding.

-------------------------














My family at the wedding. My mom died 9 months later :(


-----------------------------















Find the QB?


----------------------













Me and my mom at the Cocoa Beach house where I grew up and my dad and sister Sue still live.

-----------------------




















Melody, Mike, and Mark.


------------------------



















I have now concluded from the papers I got and the date my mother wrote on the back of this image, that this is probably the 1st picture ever taken of me. 6 Months old.......just after I was adopted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home